Yes, meditation may help you attract money. The key is to employ the law of attraction in order to attract prosperity into your life.
Meditating helps you teach your subconscious self to shift your thoughts and start living the life you want.
Scientific study has shown that our beliefs have an impact on our reality [James B. Glattfelde, The Consciousness of Reality]. Your mind interprets the reality in such a manner that it supports your views. In other words, you will not attract money if you feel you are poor. And if you feel you are wealthy, you will manifest prosperity. The money and wealth will then practically manifest in your thinking.
What exactly is abundance?
When I mention abundance, what do you think of? Is there a link between income and wealth? What about your health? More acquaintances? Progression and wealth in your career? Is it a sense of thankfulness and appreciation for all you have in your life? Maybe it’s a combination of all of these things.
Having a Feeling of Abundance is what abundance is. It’s not only believing that “good things” will come your way; it’s also believing that “good things” will come your way. This mentality is the key to living a happy life.
How can you have a sense of abundance?
To experience abundance, you don’t need to do anything. You don’t need to stockpile commodities or people. In reality, abandoning possessions and emotions may sometimes lead to feelings of abundance.
You must take use of what is currently available. Furthermore, there is so much abundance in the universe that you may become overwhelmed! Meditation has this kind of power. Because abundance may be found all around us. And meditation brings it to your attention.
We teach the mind to perceive the world as a source of riches and abundance when we utilize meditation to attract money and abundance. You must regard the world as a source of riches and abundance if you want to manifest it. And the only way to do so is to hone your mental skills. Allow me to manifest how to perform a money meditation. It will condition your mind to view the world as a source of profit. This prosperity meditation will help you to develop the ability to manifest money and abundance in your life.
Meditation on Money
- Place yourself in a comfortable position. You can sit on a chair or cross-legged in any position. Do not cross your hands or legs if you are seated in a chair.
- Close your eyes for a moment. (If you’re in a public location, don’t do it.)
- Allow yourself to unwind.
- Take three deep breaths slowly,
- Make a small upward roll of your eyes. As though you’re aiming your gaze to the center of your brow. The Third Eye Chakra (Ajna Chakra) is also located here, and it is an essential point that assists you in manifesting what you picture.
- Caution: If your eyes become weary or uncomfortable with their posture, stop immediately and do not continue. Nonetheless, keep the imagery going for the duration of the meditation.
- Next, focus your attention on your breathing and let it to naturally slow. Spend at least 1 or 2 minutes focusing on your breath to feel focused, peaceful, and at ease.
- It’s time to start the visualization exercise after you feel your body is relaxed and your thoughts has gotten calmer and quieter.
- Visualize yourself as affluent and prosperous (in the present tense).
- Visualize more money, riches, and prosperity streaming into your life in a simple and consistent manner (in the present continuous tense).
- Emotionalize your visualization to add more intensity and a better result. Feel the money in your hands, look at the color of the currency notes, and smell the fresh ink and crisp paper, for example. In other words, use your senses of smell, touch, and sight to delight in the presence of your object of want.
- If the thing isn’t money, follow the same procedures and visualize it in the same way. If it’s a car, imagine opening the door, getting inside, feeling the seat, steering wheel, and hearing the engine start, then driving along a pleasant road and enjoying the ride.
What role can meditation have in feeling abundance?
Inner room for love and abundance is created.
Stress and anxiety can be relieved by Meditation. You will be more receptive to feeling positive after these unpleasant emotions have passed. You’re at a place where you can take in all the good vibes. They will only flow if you embrace and support wonderful things. As a result, you may employ meditation to attract abundance. It allows you to create that space inside yourself.
Makes you feel like the happiest person on the planet
Do you have any idea what the finest feeling in the world is? Is it because of the promotion for which you worked so hard? Is it the win over a competitor or the win over yourself? Is it that delectable sundae down the street? Is it a source of pride for you to witness your child overcome a challenge? Yes, all of these things make you happy.
However, I would limit it to a sense of hope. The nicest feeling in the world is when you can say, “Anything is possible!” That is why meditation is a good idea. For the joy of feeling love, abundance, and optimism!
It causes a change in your outlook and attitude.
When you have a sense of abundance in your life, it increases. As a result, walk with the sensation that everything you require is already in your possession.