Does law of attraction work to attract a specific person? Many people have asked this question and whether it works for an ex. You may have separated for whatever reason with you ex and you want them back. To attract a specific person is easier than you think. When you overcome any loneliness, heartache, or any limiting beliefs, the process is pretty simple and quick.
However, there are common factors in the game that can prevent you from creating the romance you deserve to have.
For example, you may find that the following are right for you:
- You closed unconsciously. After you’re hurt and disappointed, part of you may be trying to protect your heart from future pain. Unfortunately, this also prevents you from the potential to find love.
- You have unfinished business. It’s hard to attract love if you still have one foot in the past. Perhaps you’ve never fully handled a particularly vulgar relationship. Or maybe you have an old partner you have trouble quitting.
- You have lost your faith. In your long search for love, you can stop believing that there is such a thing as a soul mate. It may be tempting to settle for a “good” relationship instead of taking on the task of finding love.
If you’re going to manifest your soul mate, it’s essential to first understand why your efforts to find love go awry so often. Everyone’s story of looking for love is a little different. I’ll outline it here and go into details below so that everything makes sense.
How to Attract a Specific Person
- Trust yourself
- Focus on the positive
- Love without fear of hurt
- Have fun
- Look positive
- Appreciate the contrast
- Be willing to let the other person go – an important step, not what you think! What Does It All Mean?
1. Trust yourself. Understand that you are a great person and that it doesn’t matter what others think of you. You don’t have to be someone else for people to like you or love you because you already love yourself. Self-confidence is irresistible and will attract a specific person to you.
2. Focus on the positive. Let go of all your negative thoughts… like “it’s hard to find someone”, “they don’t see how good I am” and “nobody will love me”. You have many great features that make you worthy of anyone’s love and attention. Others notice and appreciate you. There is love everywhere. Let go. When you bring it in and focus on the positive, you change your vibration and open a door to the Law of Attraction for Love to bring your special person to you.
3. Love without the fear of being hurt. The scariest thing about love is that you open yourself up to it. When you open yourself up, you can get hurt. If you are afraid of getting hurt, you may be unconsciously preventing someone from getting as far as you want. Be willing to take risks and open yourself completely to love. You will manifest the love you want.
4. Have fun. People are most attracted to smiles and laughter. While having a good time, others realize this and want to be with you. So do the things that make you happy… whether you want to watch a funny movie or go to your favourite park for lunch. Enjoy your life. The more fun and joy you have, the faster you can attract a particular person.
5. Look at the positive. Focus on the good things about the particular person you want the Law of Attraction to bring to you. Look for something to appreciate. This can be difficult if there are negative emotions between the two of you, and you may only find one thing at the beginning, but if you keep working on it, it will get easier. If you’re already in a relationship with this person, you should start to see their behaviour change and things start to improve between the two of you. See more about positive thinking here from this book or this article.
6. Appreciate the contrast. Be happy with what you have. Forget the things you want. When you can be happy right now, the things you want, including your love life, will start to fall into place.
7. Be willing to let the other person go. This is one of the hardest parts of the Law of Attraction for love when you want to attract a specific person. You know you want to be with him, but now you have been told you must be willing to lose them. Crazy, right?
But when it’s okay not to be with them alone, you open the way for the Law of Attraction to attract your particular person to you. Until you are good at not being with it, a part of you is resisting and making it impossible for you to have what you want. This means that, according to the Law of Attraction, it will be difficult to have the relationship you want with him until you’re likely to lose him. It’s okay not to have it.
I know this is not easy. I know how hard it is. Therefore, when working with the Law of Attraction, it is best to say “I want something X or better” or “I want a relationship with my boyfriend or someone better.” Because what if you had a better person? What if you were with someone who doesn’t want to spend a day without you, let alone not being able to meet you every few days? You might want to attract a specific person but what if there is someone better for you?
But whatever you decide to do, focus on doing what makes you happy. Don’t worry about how things are always with a particular person. Worry about yourself. Treat yourself. Take care of yourself. Let them see what they’re missing. The Law of Attraction will bring you the love you want.